Monday, February 14, 2011

Love, love, love

Since Valentine's Day was on a Monday this year, it wasn't the most romantic day ever, but we still had fun!  I decorated the kitchen and made heart shaped pancakes before school (which is definitely not the norm for breakfast before school!)




Shift 1: youngest 3 kids are out the door first in the morning.


2nd Shift: Big girls catch the bus a little later.  


I did make some pancakes for me and Don, but we didn't take any pictures.  And trust me, that was a good move.  

I got to help at school for Ryan's and Ethan's class parties and that's always a treat.  



Since Monday night is Family Night at our house, we postponed our date and stayed home with the kids.  And to make things even MORE romantic, the girls had piano lessons and Davis had a basketball game.  It was a crazy night, but I still managed to make a heart shaped pizza and caesar salad and bomb the kitchen in the process.    I love my family.  



No comments: