Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat 2008



A chef, a pioneer, a vampire, Little Bo Peep, and a pirate. Interesting group, huh? I thought they went quite well together.


And no, I can not take credit for any of these costumes. I am such a costume mooch! I have the best friends and family that let me "borrow" and destroy costumes every year. My friend made the Little Bo Peep and the Pioneer. One day I am going to sew like that, too. Maybe. And as far as the vampire goes.... Even though I am a huge Twilight fan, I don't like my kids dressing up as yucky, dark, scary things for Halloween, but Davis won this one. He is done with superheroes and good guys. So sad!



Didn't get enough trick-or-treaters knocking on your door tonight? I've got a few more for you....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
View this montage created at One True Media
Halloween 10/31/08

9 comments:

Mishqueen said...

Your kids were SO cute tonight! I especially love Ethan's little beardy, it's classic. I love in the first photo where it looks like he's saying "Aaaarrrr."

summerk said...

Love the costumes... so cute! Great pumpkins, too! MISS you guys!!

Lila said...

CUTE! i loved the video the best! ;)

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

I loved the video so adorable. What a great idea! I also like all their costumes. Your kids were so cute at the trunk or treat!

MEB said...

What great costumes! I love the video. What a cute idea!

Tina said...

Cute as ever! Their costumes went together about as well as my random group. :S

A couple of times, I did a double take thinking Giliian was one of my pioneer kids...I'd gladly take her.

Natalie said...

So cute. Why do your kids have to grow up so fast and why do you have to live so far away? I am so grateful for our blogs, but I still miss seeing and talking with you guys in person. Our kids should be growing up together. Well, maybe someday Don will run his own company in California. Love and miss you guys.

Jaimee said...

Very cute costumes. Its so nice when everything just comes together. Brooke was also a chef tell Ginger that great minds think alike.
Take care :)

Jason said...

Where did Ging get that sweet chef hat? Your kids are so photogenic!