Saturday, August 23, 2008

Princess Ryan Jane turns 6


Ryan wanted a princess party for her party this year so we (King Donald and Queen Heidi) sent out a Royal Decree requesting the honour of all the princesses in the kingdom to join us for her celebration!




And they came...all decked out in their fanciest attire.


They "kissed a frog", searched for jewels in the sand, made their own tiaras and picture frames and showered Princess Ryan with gifts. We even had Princess Aurora (Gillian) and Princess Belle (Ginger) as the special helpers for the party. It was quite the celebration!




4 comments:

John and Laura said...

Apparently, Princess Jenna had a run-in before the royal party. Her poor eye looks so sad!

Kind of fun to see pictures of the event, since I only got to hear about it. She had a blast!

Monica said...

Happy birthday, Ryan Jane!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ryan....such a precious girl! They are all so precious. I miss you all so much! Give all the kids a hug and kiss (and maybe a smartie) for me! I love you all!
Dotti (aka the smartie girl)

MEB said...

So cute. I love the crowns and I love that Gillian and Ginger helped out. I also love your cupcake stand. I am glad you finally got one. :)