Monday, May 18, 2009

Annual "Z" Family Beach House Reunion

As my sister, Ginger told each one of us..."We are all part of something amazing." I look at this picture and think it really is an amazing sight. This is a picture of my parents, brothers and sisters, their spouses and children. (Summer and her family were missing and of course, Ginger.) Each year we all gather and stay at one huge beach house and have the most amazing time together. We all took hundreds of pictures, but I only posted a few of my favorites.


We always get to enjoy plenty of "Girl Time". Although I have to admit, there was a huge void this year.

Wendy and sweet little Holly (Ginger's youngest)

Don and Gillian

We all gathered together for our traditional Family Home Evening Talent Show which is always a complete riot!

Just a "few" of the kids ready to jump in the ocean. What a dream to have this many cousins your age! They love it!

My girls

And just a few more of my favorites....

Until next year......

5 comments:

dotti white said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures! Your family IS amazing and you are incredibly blessed!

Tina said...

You really are part of something amazing. I wouldn't have minded if you did post the hundreds of pictures...they are beautiful! I LOVE the girls in their white dresses!

Kyle and Marci said...

I am so jealous!!! Next year, I am just going to come I think. Just kidding! I totally echo Tina, you are part of something way specail.

Lila said...

I love the post of the beach house so i can see how great everyone looks every year ;) yes ginger is missed but i'm so glad to see jason and the kids. i hope life is good for him/them. I look forward to a post with an update of his life now, one day. Surely only blessings for the Clintons. ;) xoxo

Frank Zierenberg said...

Greetings from a German "Z"!
Your Reunion looks great.
I love the idea that the "extended" family comes together once a year.
We should do this in Germany here as well. And then sometimes maybe do a "worldwide" "Z" reunion ;)

Stumbled upon your blog, when I was checking Facebook for other "Zs"...
Will subscribe your blog to see, what my American "relatives" are doing!

Best regards,

Frank