Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Modesty night

For Mutual one night, my girls learned about the importance of dressing modestly and then broke up into groups and had to create a modest outfit for someone out of wrapping paper. When I went to pick them up I could not believe what I saw! Ginger's dress was so darling! (It even looked better before I took these pictures because she had to cram into the car for the drive home.) Her leader was the one who created it, but wow! I never could have made something this cute...out of wrapping paper!! Go ahead and double click so you can really see it...


3 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, impressive! You are gorgeous, Ginger!

I remember this was the first Achievement Day Activity after we moved here. Do you remember? Except they used newspaper. I remember Ginger did something fancy with Em's hair. :)

Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes....

Amber said...

That is amazing!

wendyann said...

wait... the white part isn't wrapping paper, is it??