Friday, December 17, 2010

Class Christmas Parties

One thing that's tricky about having three kids in Elementary School is that they all have their class parties at the same time!  I volunteered to help in Ryan's class this time, but was able to sneak into the other classes for a quick "hi" and to snap a picture.  :)  My kids so look forward to these parties.  And frankly, so do I!    Ryan was really really excited that I got to volunteer since I am usually with the Kindergarteners.  


Ryan with her friend Kaya in pajamas.   These girls crack me up when they're together!  

There weren't any parents in Davis' class so I hopped in for just a second to give him a big, juicy kiss and make sure I embarrassed him.    He was actually happy to see me.  :)  He loves his mama.  

Ethan's party was so PACKED full of parents that there was barely room to get around!  He was way too involved in making his reindeer and eating his goodies to care if I was there or not.   He sees me in class plenty and he was having fun!  


Winter break here we come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always loved class parties too. My daughter went to Middle School this year so I don't get to do all that fun stuff I used to! Enjoy while they are little.