Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trip to CA/Part 3: Moorpark, CA

After our adventures in Morro Bay we headed down the coast to Moorpark, my hometown.  We stayed at my parents' house and just enjoyed family time with cousins and aunts and uncles and Grammie and Grampa.  And, of course, we hit the beach several times.  
The big girls...Erin, Gillian, Nicolette, Abigail, and Isabelle

The young boys...Brady, Carson, Ethan, Gabriel, and Tyler

The young girls...Hayley, Ryan, and Jenna


My big sis, my momma, and me....living the good life just basking in the sun while the children played.  It was a gorgeous day at Zuma Beach.  

Gilli, the pro boogie boarder

Getting ready to ride the waves together


Cute little Holly growing up so fast.  She is my sister, Ginger's baby.  


Cousins, cousins, cousins!  And to think...this isn't even half of them!  




2 comments:

Mike & Lila Family said...

heidi, i just love seeing everyone and the fun you have together. what a blessing to have such a close family. i love seeing ginger's babies that are NO babies anymore! i just had to kiss my finger and put it on little holly when i saw her picture. so bitter sweet. i hope jason is doing well. thank you for keeping up with your blog. i cherish reading about your life. it brings me back to our childhood friendship :). good times.

wendyann said...

California here we come!! Do you think we'll have any good beach days during the wedding?? Here's to hoping! These LONG utah winters are killing me!

I LOVE seeing all those cousins together! The picture of Holly is the BEST!! LOVE that sweet girl! Yes, growing way too fast!