Thursday, April 3, 2008

Class Party


I have been trying to have a party with my Primary class since the end of last year, but with sickness and people out of town, we haven't been able to ALL get together until last week! We had such a fun time. We ate pizza, popcorn, and candy (too much!) and watched the cutest movie in the world...."Enchanted". I think I have watched it about 6 times now and would be happy to watch it again. Pathetic. I have the best Primary class in the world.....all girls and all GOOD girls, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the party. Sorry we were such pigs and ate most of the candy. It was really fun. We should do it again.
See you Sunday.

MOM/Kandy said...

Wow Heidi! How fun! How old are the girls? I see Davis had to join in the fun! I'll bet you are the best teacher! Love, MOM

Kate said...

What a cute bunch of gals! Smart move... It's so fun and important to hold those class parties. The kids get so excited and feel more connected to each other and you, other than in just the class setting. I'm sure they're loving you as their teach!