Friday, April 18, 2008

Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium

Last Saturday was a glorious, sunshiny, WARM, beautiful day. So, we took advantage of the weather and took the kids to the zoo, and unfortunately, so did the rest of the state of Washington. It was PACKED! We almost didn't even go in once we saw the parking lot, but decided to brave it anyway. It really wasn't too bad and we ended up just loving being outside and spending the day together as a family!
Just click the pix for a slideshow of our day...
View this montage created at One True Media
Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium

4 comments:

Tina said...

I love looking at pictures of your family...you guys are always so cute!
Can you believe that nice warm day was only a week ago? And a chance for snow today?? Ack!

Randi said...

Wasn't the sun great?!! Who would have thought that it would snow just a week later? Gurrrr, or should I say, Burrr!! :)

Kate said...

Looks like a fun family event! I love seeing your beautiful clan all together enjoying life. Aquatic life is so fascinating to watch, and even more so through a child's eyes.

Kyle and Marci said...

I am soooo behind on catching up. I just love your family and it was so nice of y'all to make it back for the little picnic in the park. Heidi you are the best and I am really starting to panic thinking how much I am going to miss y'all.