Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Birthday Boy


My baby boy turned SEVEN!  December is so busy and crazy, especially one week before Christmas.  So, I told Ethan we would have a party with his friends in January and he was just fine with that....probably because he still had a pretty good party at home with his family.  We love our Ethan boy! 

Do you think I have some drama queens in the family?




I love how my children really get into making cards and giving presents that they know will make the birthday person feel special.  And that's just what they did for Ethan.   



Each child took their turn giving their card and gift, anxiously awaiting for the thrill of watching Ethan open it.  




And always ending with the birthday hug.  Love it.  





Happy Birthday, Ethan!  We love you so much!


No comments: