Saturday, December 10, 2011

Family Christmas Picture 2011

After a week in Florida and 3 months of working non-stop on the Nativity Exhibit I hadn't even thought about our Christmas picture and it was almost Christmas!  I almost just skipped it this year, but finally decided we would give it one shot and see if we could get one picture that I would be happy with.  

Early one Saturday morning I got everyone up and told them to get ready for pictures.  We grabbed Ginger's best friend, Mallory,  to be our photographer, and headed to this HUGE Christmas tree nearby.  My friend also let me borrow her really nice camera so I snapped a few pictures in the kitchen to make sure I knew how it worked.  Thanks Davis and Gilli for posing for me. :)



I love this one of the kids, but I am always sad when we get a Christmas card in the mail and it doesn't have the parents in the picture!  So we gathered as a family....  


and it actually turned out!  Yay for a last minute family picture.  Merry Christmas!!


No comments: