Friday, December 16, 2011

Party time!

Christmas break was right around the corner so it was definitely time to celebrate!  I love visiting the kids during their parties.  I usually volunteer to help at the party, but this time I just decided to bring food and have the freedom to visit Davis and Ryan at their parties, as well.  


Ethan and his little buddy, Jaxon.  


Cute little hands hard at work decorating.. before devouring.  


It doesn't get any better than this.  


Love this little man. 




It's funny going from Ethan's class to Ryan's because the first grade rooms are packed full with parents, while 4th graders might have one or two Moms just to help with the party.  I dropped in on Davis' party for a quick second, but he wouldn't let me take any pictures.  He did give me a big hug when he saw me though. :)  It sure is hard letting these kids grow up!


No comments: