Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Field Day

It's that time of year again.  School is almost out and that means Field Day is here!  The kids really look forward to Field Day.   They get to spend the day outside doing all sorts of activities and contests and relays and obstacle courses.  I love to go and run around trying to catch Davis, Ryan, and Ethan in whatever activity they're doing at the moment!

Here's Ryan in a relay race with her good friend, Haley. 


Hula Hoop contest!



Just hanging with good friends


I got to join Ethan with his class for a picnic.  It was only 80 degrees instead of the usual 95 we get sometimes.  Thank goodness. 


Davis was totally into this dance routine until he noticed me and my camera.  Then he got all shy and wouldn't dance!  He rules the school with his 6th grade buddies.   Can't believe he's off to Middle School in just a few short months.  


Tug o war!


After I took this picture of my boys I realized that it would be the last year that Davis and Ethan would ever be in the same school again and they only have a few weeks left.  So sad!!  Davis is such a good big brother and really looks out for Ethan.  He calls him "bro".  Ethan really looks up to Davis.  Love my boys.  


Ryan and Ethan will be the only ones in Elementary School next year.   This is all just happening much too fast!  It was a great day with the kids.   But, summer time...here we come!!


No comments: