Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm Back!

To all my fellow bloggers, I've missed you! Life has become a little crazy over the past couple months and I have not had time to do anything with my blog....or even check yours. (And if you think I'm behind on my blog, you should see my bathrooms.) Yikes! I have been doing some work at home and let me tell you, being a working mother with a husband who travels is not fun. But, it has been such a blessing for us at the same time. Anyway, I am slowy starting to get my head above water. I am going to catch up this coming week if it kills me! Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Heidi,

I love you blog!I found it through Katrina's blog. I can't wait to see pictures from your beach house trip!

Sarah
franchifamily.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Hurray! We've missed you! Can't wait to see the California pictures!

gingerdee said...

promises, promises. I know you won't actually update your blog until I'm ready to update mine, right? I'm so glad we're being slackers together.
oh man, you're serious, aren't you? you're really going to update your blog. yikes! it feels hopeless. I can't do it. but I don't want to be left alone in my slacking! somehow it just isn't as comfortable here if I'm by myself.
by the way, ditto on the bathroom comment. the maids were one of the first casualties of our expense slashing. don't worry... I promise to Mr. Clean them before you arrive!

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

I am glad you are back too. Looking forward to seeing all your lovely pictures.