Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another year older....


Did I really turn 35 this year? Yikes. I believe it when I look in the mirror, but I still feel like I'm 25. As usual my family showered me with love and attention and cards and gifts.



My favorite gift?(besides all the homemade cards) Don booked a week for our family in Destin, Florida right on the beach for Thanksgiving!! We were all so excited.


And Don bought an entire Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. My absolute favorite. He even individually wrapped several leftover slices for me to pull out of the freezer any time I want. He is definitely trying to fatten me up.

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! It looks from the pictures that you had a wonderful celebration.
I can't believe we are in our mid 30's already! I'll be turning 35 in January and still feel like I'm 25 too.

Tina said...

Heidi, you are so cute! And look 25. I'm glad it was such a happy, exciting birthday! Can't wait to hear about your Thanksgiving week....but don't feel bad at all about us, freezing and without power that week. ;)

KENNARDS said...

35- you're just a baby! (i'm 35 too so i'm calling myself a baby!) but you definitely look 25. that chocolate cheesecake looks divine. and what a smart hubby to stash some in the freezer for you. he must REALLY love you!

Anonymous said...

What a great husband. When I turned 35, my first child was five months old. You're going to be such a fun, young grandma in another decade or so.

wendyann said...

ooooo... I don't even like cheesecake but that looks delish. Glad you had a great one and a fabulous time in Florida!!