Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Davis earns his Webelos Badge

I don't know if any of you know this, but I have a pretty darn cute little Scout that lives in my house.  I love it when Davis puts on his Scout uniform (mostly because I am glad that all the blood, sweat and tears I have put into sewing patches is not going to waste!)  I think he looks so sharp and I love that he thoroughly enjoys the Scouting program.  Ethan watches eagerly awaiting his turn to be in Scouts and I love that as well.  




It's hard to believe that he became a Cub Scout as an 8 year old and now he is almost 11 years old and will be getting his Arrow of Light and becoming an official Boy Scout.  Time flies.  
He earned his Webelos badge after a lot of hard work, but enjoyed every minute of it.  
Nice job, Davis boy.  



2 comments:

Tina said...

Jordan calls it a scout "suit" like a supersuit. We're actually off to buy our very first cub scout uniform today. Wish me luck! Scouts...ack!

wendyann said...

So... who do you get to take pictures for you? They did a good job. Every time I ask someone else to "document" for me, they are the worst pictures ever! I know I'm picky when it comes to good pictures but come on people!

Way to go Davis!