Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Our little Kindergartner, Ryan Jane

Ryan is LOVING kindergarten. She has become addicted to coloring and making pictures for everyone she knows. She literally spends hours at the table working on pictures for people. It's all I can do to pull her away from it just to eat her breakfast. Yes, she insists on drawing before school!


The other day, Ryan came home from school very excited to announce, "I can read!" She quickly pulled out the little book she had created and sang this song...
View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 10/17/07


5 comments:

gingerdee said...

nice video! I'm still trying to figure mine out. so did Ryan make up that song or is that how they did the book at school? it was so cute! I'll show my girls tomorrow...they'll love it!

Kate said...

Yay for the little book worm! Ryan Jane is SO CUTE! Hayley will love to see her in "action". Sounds like Ryan takes after her cousin Abigail--CONSTANTLY wanting to color. Artists in the making!

Soooo glad the video worked for you. Call me ANY time, you silly!

Kate said...

p.s. I LOVE the fam down the side, AND the sweet home pic is postcard worthy!

MOM/Kandy said...

Heidi, your blog is so cute. I love the song Ryan sang. Are we getting another Lil' Ginger singer in the family? Or will she be the artist of the family? Maybe both, huh? You have a family of many talents! Love, MOM

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

OH, my cup runneth over! She kills me!