Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

What a night! I am exhausted, but we had a great time. The ward Trunk or Treat was really fun and thankfully, it wasn't too freezing cold. And let's not forget to recognize the fact that it didn't rain. It's a miracle! We also did some traditional trick or treating around the neighborhood, but we didn't last very long. We ended the night at Grandma and Grandpa Spangler's house with lots of treats and lots of cousins. It could have been the perfect Halloween night, if only Don were here with us. Boo Hoo!



5 comments:

Heidi said...

Heidi May, that was a beautiful thing for me to watch. Thanks for setting it up. The kids look great. Were you dressed up as one of the Spice Girls? You are so hot.

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

Way to pump yourself up, Heids! Just kidding! I know Don said that.

The video was great and I especially loved Ethan when he made the silly face!

Kate said...

What a fun re-cap of the night to watch. I always love your kid's costumes! Ethan's is the bomb! Glad your night was weather permitting and you could still have a little bit of Don with you, through his family.

Tina said...

Again, you are my hero! Your kids were so cute. We should definitely do a costume exchange next year.

gingerdee said...

fun slideshow & great costumes! were any of those Krisette hand-me-downs? gotta love it! Ethan's facial hair cracked me up! now let's all sigh with relief that Halloween is over! until next year...