Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gillian's 10th in Bakersfield


Our vacation in California is still going...and we went from Pismo to my brother, Trevor's house in Bakersfield. We added our family of seven to their family of eight for almost a whole week...and it was a blast! Thank goodness they have a backyard pool, so our kids spent their days swimming and staying out of the house! We arrived on Gillian's birthday, July 9th, and Natalie was sweet enough to have this amazing cake all ready, with the presents I had shipped all wrapped and ready to go. It was quite a party for Gillian...her dream to be at her cousin's house getting to swim and play all day! We loved our time with them. Natalie and I even got to escape the chaos a couple times to go shopping, get our hair done, and go out to eat. I felt so spoiled and pampered!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Can I just tell you how jealous I am of how much you guys swam this summer?? I didn't go once! Unless you count sitting on the side of the baby pool with Jordan.

Kyle and Marci said...

Gillian, I am so happy that you had a good birthday. We are missing you all like crazy. Kyla and Kade keep asking me about you and Ginger. We love you all so much!

MEB said...

What fun birthday memories. Natalie is an AMAZING cake maker! I love all the cakes she's made. What a great aunt/sister-in-law!