Monday, July 7, 2008

Off to Pismo Beach

We had such a great visit with Don's sister, Melissa, and her family. We hit the beach a couple more times since they are practically right on the beach and enjoyed some serious good food. Melissa is such a good cook and we were happy to let her cook for us. She made her incredible fish tacos, and pork ribs that were amazing. We miss their family so much and really enjoyed spending a few days with them.


I love this picture of my Ryan Jane, with her gorgeous curls cascading down her back. Go ahead, double click and check out those luscious curls that I covet. I am definitely going to be framing this one. Doesn't she look old in this picture? She was only five!

4 comments:

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

Yeah, that's a keeper, for sure! What a little model!

Tina said...

I love that picture, too! You are such a great photographer!

MEB said...

What a beautiful picture of Ryan!

MariePhotographie said...

Hi Heidi! I just happened upon your blog tonight, and I just love you and I'm so sad I don't know you better and that your moving soon. :(

Stacy once told me that you and your family always take the perfect pictures. That's so true. I don't think I've ever seen such great family pics, especially not with five kids!