Friday, December 14, 2007

It's inevitable!


Why is it that the SECOND I schedule any important picture, someone gets a black eye? We decided to take our Christmas family picture this week, and hours after that decision was made this happened. I was babysitting my little nephew, so I had to switch the car seats all around in the car and didn't know that Ethan was sitting on the floor of my van. Whack! He caught the sharp corner of the bottom of the car seat right in the face. Poor baby. Don't tell anyone, but he will most undoubtedly be wearing make-up in our family picture this year.

6 comments:

Kate said...

That is just so classic, isn't it? At least it's your toddler, the one you'd expect that from, right? He still has the cutest, sweetest face ever!

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

No need for make-up! Just email the picture to Monica. She seems to be the editing expert.

Tina said...

He'll be so cute no matter what. Good luck with the family pictures today!

gingerdee said...

bummer, but you know it was bound to happen. wasn't it ginger's tooth last time? how'd the pictures turn out??

John and Laura said...

That's why Alisa's tooth got knocked out--I made an appt. to get their pictures taken. I'm never doing that again. He does look cute and I thought that black eyes were a boys trademark!

La

Kyle and Marci said...

Oh my goodness, black eye or not, he is still a gorgeous little man!! Can't wait to see the pics!